The following information is only applicable to those employees using the Presbytery of Sacramento Payroll Services and are non-exempt employees [hourly]
In order to complete your time card you must do the following:
- Login into your account from the menu bar on the home page.
- If you have not registered previously, please do so and setup your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, press the “forgot password” button and you will be able to reset yourself so you can gain access.
- Google Chrome Browser is the recommended browser for this process. If you do not have Google Chrome, you may download it here https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- When you go to the www.sacpresby.cloudbkg.com website to enter your time, First login then
- It is best to clear your cache on your computer’s browser to make sure you are getting the latest updated time card. In order to clear your cache on a windows system, hold down Ctrl and press F5 then hold down Shift and press F5.
- With your cache cleared, proceed to the time card. https://sacpresby.cloudbkg.com/payroll-card/
- When you look at your time card, make sure you are looking at the correct time period for the entries you are making. If the period is not correct, use the “prev period” or “next period” button at the top left and right to move from one period to the next or backward.
- Once you are at the correct time period, fill in your time by clicking into the blank white under the day you wish to enter time.
- Once you have the correct amount of time on the day, leave the box next to the hours as the default of “reg” for regular hours or click the drop down and select “PTO” for paid time off.
- PTO would be for vacation, sick time or any other time you believe you have hours available that you did not work.
- The system automatically calculates overtime so do not worry about that.
- Once you have completed all your time entering for the period, you MUST press the “submit” button near the bottom.
- The Submit button will turn blue and the time card will be sent to the person assigned to approve your time.
- Once your supervisor approves your time card, it will automatically be sent to the processor but the Approver MUST hit the “Approved” button in order for that to take place.
That is it, your time is processed and you can then begin on the next period.